– 3 bunches pak choy, greens and whites finely chopped
– 1-2 carrots, grated
– 1 cucumber, diced, 1 beefsteak tomato, diced
– 2 stalks escallion, quartered and finely chopped
– 1 lime
– salt, to taste
1. Toss ingredients together.
2. Juice the lime over the salad, add salt to your preference.
3. Let sit for at least 30 minutes before serving.
**The lime and salt will tenderize the raw vegetables and help to preserve them. Salad will keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.**
Submitted by Asha Phadke (Gr 85)
Made at the Empress Retreat